Friday 3 August 2012

My bf went to France and all I got was...




Hi Guys,

Long time no speak.  I have really missed not updating my post but, I started my new job on Sunday and have been really busy.  Excuses, excuses, I am going to try and get into some regular posting now.  I am loving it and constantly thinking of new ideas to keep you updated.  I am always thinking 'oh I can blog about this and that...' think it might turn into information overload and you guys will be like too much information, so I will filter my ideas (manic).
Anyway I said a few posts ago that my bf was going to France without me, so he was given a shopping list.  He is not good with things like this and I would never think about sending him out with a shopping list here because he would get it wrong or get over whelmed by the range of product and just give up (his not a marathon shopper like me).  So when he came back and told me that he couldn't get what I had asked for I wasn't too disappointed, however he put a massive smile on my face when he told me he did get everything that I had asked for!!! He is well and truly in the good bf books!!!
I have been using these products for a nearly a week and let me tell you that they are worth the hype.  Where should I begin...

Bioderma Crealine H2O, 500ml
This is a a very gentle make-up remover that looks just like water.  I have oily/combination skin but he picked up the one for dry skin but it does what it says on the bottle (in French) and my skin feels really refreshed afterwards.  With alot of make-up removers I have used in the past, they have really irritated my skin, especially around my eyes, it sometimes get a burning sensation which is abit alarming.  But this is just like wiping water across your face, so gentle.  There are very few ingredients and it basically smells of nothing which is a good sign.  I use about three cotton wool pads and with the last one  there is no or very little make-up remaining on my face, and the I just carry on with my regular routine.  It is quite pricey but I know you can get this online for alot less then what I got it for.  I have been using this for almost a week and have used a tiny amount so I know I am going to get my money's worth. 

Nuxe Reve de Miel Baume Levres - Lip Balm, 15g
'Wow' is what I said the morning after my first use.  This is a nourishing and repairing lip balm and has a real sweet citrus smell which is the ingredients of grapefruit, hone and shea butter.  I apply this matte balm on my lips at *night so it can really get to work and it is still on my lips in the morning.  My lips feel a-maz-ing all that dry flaky skin has vanished.  I have never had this experience before, I really suffer with dry skin on my lips and every though the conventional lip balms hydrate my lips I have never seen them is such good condition.  I feel Nuxe Baume Levres and I are going to become very close companions this coming winter.

Caudalie Beauty Elixir, 100ml
This has really blown up in the blogging world and now I am about to put my 2p's worth into the pot.  I wasn't even going to try it because the reviews that I read were really mixed and had heard there was a cheaper alternative on the high street.  I really like this product, it smells so fresh and natural and the fact that one of the ingredients is organic balm mint makes it feel like it is doing something because it tingles when sprayed onto the face.  I have just used it instead of a toner, so I spray it on just before I apply my moisturiser.  I know alot of people aren't into toners but I feel they really help with the application of a serum and moisturiser.  This helps to tighten pores which is a real aid to my overactive patches of skin.  You can get a smaller size bottle if you would like to try this out and again you can purchase this online. 

*I use this product at night you can also use this throughout the day. 

Are you using or will you try any of these products?

No comments:

Post a Comment