Saturday 11 August 2012

Le Teint Touche Eclat New Foundation



This foundation is Yves Saint Laurent latest edition to their Touche Eclat range.  I have been hearing the buzz about this foundation for a few weeks now, so I went to my local department store and picked up a sample.   There are 22 shades available and I got shade B90, the shade is a little darker that I would usually wear but my skin is a little darker with it being summer. during the winter months I think I could probably get away with wearing B80 or even BD70.  The light of Touche claims to:

'... target shadowy areas and highlights the contours of the face. With no opaque powders, its perfecting texture evens the complexion and helps conceal your imperfections, while enhancing your skin’s natural beauty. Illuminating foundation. Dimensional radiance. Weightless perfection.'

This is a light formula with medium coverage, I have pigmented areas of my skin and this really did even it out giving me an even skin tone. I blended this into my skin using my finger, I didn't get that heavy feeling you sometime get, almost like you are wearing a mask.  My skin felt flawless for most of the day, I did get that congested feeling towards the end of the day, but I think that maybe due to my skin being really oily at the moment.  The first day of wearing this foundation a women approached me to tell me that show thought I had flawless skin and how lucky I was, so I had to let let her in on the YSL foundation (should be a rep'), and was left feeling fantastic for the rest of the day.  This is something I will definitely be purchasing the full size of.

This is avaliable in all good department store link and online RRP £28.

What are your thoughts on the YSL range?  Have you tried Le Teint Touche Eclat New Foundation?

2 comments:

  1. Hey, As a new follower of you... I wanted to tag you in a post :)
    Check it out... Tag Link On LaceyLoves :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!
    I will definitely get a sample as well, it sounds good :)

    New follower here.
    If you would like to follow me back:
    http://makeupandlondon.com

    xx
    Monica

    ReplyDelete