Sunday 15 July 2012

A Shower Spa Experience

Hi everyone... Welcome to Five10Eleven this is my very first post, so here goes...


I love abit of Boots me, on one of my lunch time visits I was looking for a beauty treat (and wanting to use my £5 off No.7 Voucher).  I stumbled across their Luxurious Foaming Shower Oil  .  I have really sensitive skin (which I choose to ignore), but the ingredients list and the fact that it is hypo allergenic had me interested. The shower oil contains Argan and Grapeseed oil and is also packed with Omega 6 and 9, the fragrance is to die for and is like a spa experience in your own bathroom.  I used it with a cloth and the product foamed a little when applied to my wet skin while in the shower. I was expecting more foam/lather but, because of the oil content I suppose a little will do.  The nice thing was after I dried my body there wasn't that tight feeling I get after I have used a shower gel.   It claims to leave your body hydrated all day long, I still moisturised (but that's because moisturising is my religion), I can see how those with less dry skin could 'shower and go' after using this product.  I do think the price tag of £9 is abit pricey but if you are using their £5 off No.7 Voucher its well worth the treat.  Boot £5 off No. 7 Vouchers expire 15/07/12.  This is a product I liked and would defo recommend, plus my son told me I spelt like flowers when I got out of the bath which is always a bonus!!


Ingredients
Caprylic/capric triglyceride,
Laureth-3, MIPA-Laureth
 sulfate, Laureth-7 citrate,
 Vitis vinifera (Grape) seed
oil, Parfum (Fragrance),
 Dipropylene glycol, Argania
 spinosa kernel oil,
 Tocopherol, Hydrogenated
 palm glycerides citrate.


Luxurious Foaming Shower Oil  from Boots Nationwide for £9.00

Do you use shower or bath oils?  What do you think of them?  Can recommend a good shower/bath oil?

No comments:

Post a Comment