Monday 23 July 2012

My Week #1

Hi Guys,

First I would like to say a big THANK YOU for coming over to look at my blog!  I get so excited when I see how many of you have had a look and I have had views from all over the world so I know that they haven't all been just me (tehe).

What have I been up to so far this week?  Well...
1.  I worked my notice of my job  and I am now enjoying a week off, so I am currently 'inbetween jobs' as I start my new one on Sunday.  That job has to be the shortest on record I lasted 8 weeks, which I am not very proud of cause I usually stick at things no matter what but, I just could shake the feeling that things were not right.  So I got out quick!  I am trying to look at everything positively and believe that I learned a massive lesson about that short lived experience and that's I would have realised my worth and that I can do great things. 

2.   I bought some goodies... well actually I traded in some of my tatty old silver jewellery for a second-hand ring which I saw on Cherry Healey while watching her programme How to Get a Life (I know copycat).  I also got a silver stags head broach that I have had my eye on since January, I love it and will pinit to my beloved fur coat I got as a Xmas present a few years ago from River Island.  

3.   I had some money left over from my sale and popped into Boots and picked up a Collections 2000 eye liner in black because I had seen this and wanted to try a recreate the look with shades that suited my skin tone.  I will let you know how I get on with this as I think that its gonna be fun.    Also I picked up a  pot of Botanics Hot Cloth Cleansing Balm I saw this on Megs blog but I will post my own review and let you know what I think of the balm after using it a couple of times, my views are positive at the moment.

4.  Finally the bf has jetted off to France for a few days so as punishment I have given him a list of things to bring back with him so I will let you know if he comes good. 

I am learning so much from my short time of blogging and reading up loads trying to improve the look and hope to learn more.  I hope you guys have had a good week to!!  Let me know what you have been up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment