Monday 25 March 2013

Whats on Your Face





 
I have been wanting to do this post for a while now.  People often ask me what moisturiser I use on my face, not because I have amazing skin I think its more that they cant get over how old I am compared to my skin.  This is not something I have just gotten into... Honestly this is like my religion, I have been moisturised since the day I was born.  Since my teens I have been trying to find the perfect facial moisturiser and I think I have.  I have said before that I have combination skin, so there are areas of my skin that are normal, oily and even dry throughout the day.  My main mission is to find something that provides me with balance, and I think I have...

This rejuvenating treatment is infused with rose of Jericho Lychee and Watermelon together these help to add moisture to dehydrated skin. The gel-like formula is recommended for combination skin and has a scent that reminds me of essential oils.  I find this to be a really light moisturiser and after I apply it to my skin it feels a little tight.  I tend to wear this on the days that I wear makeup where I will layer my skin with a serum, moisturiser, primer and then foundation and that is enough for me as my makeup lasts a lot longer.  This will be great in the summer, but on its own at the moment its just not enough, I need more hydration, which leads me to...

This comes in two formula's for oily/combination and dry skin.  The oily/combination formula is lightweight and silky for just right balance of richness and refreshment, it has an SPF and contains vitamins C and E.  I actually got this as a sample from an Estee Lauder counter and I have fallen in love with it.  It gives me a little more that I have been looking for and is perfect for this time of year as it is that much creamier to take you through the day.  My skin is really dehydrated so the richness of this great on its own on my days off but I do wear this on my makeup days and will wear it under a mineral foundation which helps keep my oiliness at bay.  This can be used day or night, I think this is the best way to start the day as it has the most refreshing cucumber scent.  This was a free sample so I only found out the price after I started using it and I only have a tiny, tiny amount left. The price tag scare me and my bank balance a little but is some thing I would definitely recommend, pop down to your local beauty counter to see what little treats you might get.

What is your go too moisturiser? Do you use Origins or Estee Lauder products? 

No comments:

Post a Comment