Monday 18 March 2013

Micellar Water by La Roche-Posay

 
 
Since my post on Bioderma Crealine H2O,  I have been waiting for what seems like forever to get through my bottle of Bioderma.  I only used it to take off my make-up and I only wear make-up when I have been at work, I work part-time so that's four times a week.  Anyway I have really enjoyed using it this miracle solution to remove my professional face. But for the past two weeks I have be using a new Micellar Water by La Roche-Posay, it's a solution for sensitive skin that helps remove make-up and impurities from face eyes and lips.  I am going to be honest I wasn't to sure about this when I first started using it, I don't know what it was, but the texture of the water felt a little hard, you know like when you visit a country with warmer climate and their water feels, well a little softer.  I don't know... well I am over that now after using this for a few weeks because it does do the trick.  After a hard day I soak a cotton pad first and remove my eye make-up and I have to say this is very gently around the eyes and removes every trace of eye make-up, I have to admit that this sometimes didn't happen with the Bioderma.  The same with taking my make-up off my face, I do this three time and the last cotton pad wipes away almost clean and that's when I go on to double cleanse.  Overall I like the product as it does a good job it's really gently and helps me get a head start on my evening cleanse.  The only negative thing I have to say is that your not really getting that much for your money, I found this in Boots' premium skincare sections, so I paid £11.50 for 200ml and I got 500ml from Bioderma for around the same price.  Bioderma is now available in the UK and you can find cheaper Micellar Waters from places like Superdrug,   Will I buy this again?? Probably not any time soon as their are similar products I would like to try out and I have got my eye on the Micellar Water from Bioderma for dehydrated skin, so watch this space.

Boots have included this in part of their 3 for 2 mix and match offer so check it out for yourself.

Have you used am Micellar Water?  What one would you recommend?

No comments:

Post a Comment